To be eligible for eVisa and visa on arrival, you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the Group (A) countries.
- Have a passport from one of the 49 countries.
- Have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months, except for citizens of USA, for whom applications can still be processed regardless of the months remaining until passport expiry date.
Tourists from Group (B) countries should apply for a consulate visa through Saudi embassies and consulates and must:
- Have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Return ticket.
- Proof of employment.
- Financial solvency/bank statement.
- Flight itinerary.
- Complete personal information; home address.
Tourists from Group (B) countries that hold a US, UK, or Schengen visa are exempt from above conditions and may get a visa upon arrival.
- The visa must be valid.
- The visa must be used at least once and should have an entry stamp of the issuing country.
- USA, UK and Schengen tourist or commercial visa holders need to arrive by air and have traveled on one of the Saudi national airlines, such as SAUDIA, FLYNAS, AND SAUDIGULF airlines.
Please note, due to the pandemic, issuing a new tourist visa is suspended now.
All the updates regarding this matter will be announced on our website and through all our social media accounts through mt.gov.sa